Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Save a Turkey - Eat an Artichoke

Complaining comes easy. No practice required.
Work is a drag. I hate the rain. When will I ever get ahead? This traffic sucks. Does anyone else in this house know how to change an empty toilet paper roll? Men. I don't get enough sleep. I have to color my hair - again. Kids. Calories. Exercise. A little help now and then, please?
It's the gratitude that's a challenge. So hard to remember that there's so much to be thankful for.
A steady paycheck. Water. Striving for success. A car. A home. Men. Shut-eye, when I can get it. Excellence by Loreal. KIDS. Three squares. Rockin a treadmill. Being self-sufficient.
For every yin there's a yang. I can go on and on but there's a turkey that needs basting.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Count your blessings until you run out of numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment