Thursday, January 14, 2010

Its a mad, mad, mad, man's world.

Being 40 something means meeting the demands of a changing body, demands made without so much as a weak-hearted apology from Mother Nature. So it seems that 2010 for me started off with a bang of sorts. Okay, maybe not that. Maybe it was more like an implosion. I've seen two doctors in under two weeks which is some sort of record in my book. I'm dealing with the joys of womanhood the way most women do - with the false bravado, self-effacing style that defines a mother, a wife, a girlfriend, a best friend or just any female most inclined to say, "Don't be silly. I'll be fine."

That said, I warn you, I'm admittedly a wee bit cranky. We are not amused. We are not having fun. Hormones are the pooper every good party needs. Stand clear. I'm Vesuvius, ready to blow at any given moment.

Men will never know the anguish of "reverse puberty" bless their ignorant souls.

Jealous much? Groan....

1 comment:

  1. Its a brilliant writing. I hope Everyone like this writing. Thanks a lot for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete