Saturday, December 27, 2014

Late Xmas Wishes & #COVERREVEAL


Do you remember? Those Christmases when you still believed. When you just knew you heard reindeer on the rooftop. A good snowfall meant a chance to get a ride on that old sled in the garage. Cookies, not calories, mattered. And the biggest problem you had was choosing which new toy to play with first. Do you remember what it felt like when your mind was innocent and light? My wish is that - if only for a moment - we each find that innocence again.

It isn't too late - is it? Another Xmas has come and gone. The New Year is in sight. I'll saddle up those wishes and cart them along as the calendar changes - as January bears down, and along with it a fresh set of ideals, hopes, expectations.

With that in mind I want to introduce you to the NEW and IMPROVED cover art for THE MAKING OF NEBRASKA BROWN. Have a look-see:
 
I'm super-pleased with how it turned out! Pick up your copy today at Amazon  and where all fine books are sold.
 
Peace and joy to all.



 

1 comment:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete